Science Collaborative Learning Center
The Dr. Jack & Pauline Dickstein Collaborative Learning Center is available for students, faculty, and staff in the Eberly College of Science to use for individual studying or collaborating in group efforts such as study groups, projects, meetings, etc. Study rooms may be reserved with the study room booking calendars. Policies for masking, physical distancing, and maximum capacity remain in effect and must be adhered to while using the space.
Hours of Availability
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday: noon–6 p.m.
Sunday: noon–10 p.m.
*Summer hours are 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- You must be a current, active, Eberly College of Science student in an Eberly College of Science major
- Max booking times for the study rooms is 2 hours. Any additional required time must be approved by the Office for Undergraduate Students located at: 111 Ritenour Building | 814.863.0284
- Email requests may be directed to email@example.com
- Reservations may not exceed two consecutive hours within a 24-hour period.
- Reservations must be made using your own valid Penn State email account (ie. ABC123@psu.edu) or your reservation will be cancelled.
- You must remain in the learning lab with any guests while it is reserved by you. (Note: at this time, only one room is large enough to allow more than one student at a time)
- If you see that you will no longer need a reservation, please cancel so that it may be reserved by someone who needs it.
- Personal items should not be left unattended and are your responsibility.
- Study rooms must be returned to their original state.
- Any writing on the walls or white boards must be erased.
- Trash must be placed in the recycling bins located in the lower level.
- Furniture must be returned to its original placement.
- Failure to abide by the guidelines will revoke your privilege and access to the SCLC.