Grant administration and funding opportunities
Answers to your questions about pre- and post-award grant administration for the college, funding opportunities for faculty, staff and graduate students and more.
The Eberly College of Science Research Office is committed to high quality customer service for pre and post award grant administration for the college. Examples of services provided are:
- Provide funding opportunities for faculty, staff and graduate students
- Provide administrative information for applications in accordance with agency, University and College policy and procedures
- Interpretation of agency guidelines
- Preparation of detailed proposal budgets
- Negotiate grant/contract terms and conditions with Sponsored Programs and external funding sources
- Process new awards, continuations and no cost extensions
- Assist faculty with financial projections of awarded projects
- Prepare specialized financial reports for submission to funding agencies, research accounting faculty and other contacts.
For Research Office forms, funding opportunities, proposal preparation, and other useful information can be found on the Science Research Office SharePoint website (Penn State Access Account log-in required).